“The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
Socrates said: “The unexamined life is not worth living.”
What’s the point of racing through life without having time to stop and reflect and fully juice all the life out of the experiences you are having. Individual psychotherapy is your time to do just that.
Potential benefits and outcomes of therapy:
- developing a strong sense of self with healthy boundaries and a greater range of internal resources
- systematically free yourself from the limiting beliefs your have carried from your past
- more satisfying, fun, healthy, loving, intimate relationships
- get to know yourself better – what do you really think and feel about things and how do you express this with others?
- feeling more comfortable and confident within yourself
- living with more spontaneity and freedom to be yourself and rewrite the story of your life, now and into the future
- learn to relax and trust in life
- discover what it is like being in relationship with you
- practice and experiment new ways of being to transfer into your relational life